Last week, because the retirement of my previous sensor, I shifted to CAP1188. I did the prototype again to see if new sensor would work or not:
Yes, it worked.
I found that eagle has a function in File/Export/BOM that can export all the parts we need:
I'm still working on my breadboard, I tried to make it a round shape and make all the copper pads that connected to the CS pins look like a curtain pattern.
THE SMT place 2000
Last week, I booked an office hour of Jingwen Zhu. She taught me how to use the SMT 2000 in the hard lab. Here is a small video to document the process to remind myself how to use it: